Over 50 women-led startups, from 13 states within the US and 40 cities across the globe, submitted their solutions to the inaugural Female Founders in Mobility 2020 innovation competition.
“Mobility is more than moving goods and people. Mobility is enabling cross-sector connections and expanding physical and digital access for businesses and consumers. How is your product or service leading transformation in the Mobility industry?”
Expert judges selected the Top Five Finalists who will pitch their dynamic and market-ready solutions to a panel of five industry executives:
- John Absmeier, Chief Technology Officer at Lear Corporation
- Scott L. Corwin, Managing Director & Leader of Future of Mobility at Deloitte
- Orlie Dahan, Executive Director at Eco Motion
- Michael Granoff, Managing Partner at Maniv Mobility
- Kelly Kay, Executive Vice President & CFO at Toyota Research Institute
Additionally, you’ll hear how their companies are addressing the impact of COVID-19!
This year’s finalists are:
- Abivin – Cassie Nguyen
- Data Integrated – Mary Mwangi
- FleetSimplify – Balqis Chepkwony
- Humanising Autonomy – Maya Pindeus
- Remix – Tiffany Chu