Clean Buses in Canada
Join the second conference on clean buses in Toronto, Canada, on May 25, 2023.
The mission of the conference is to discuss the federal government’s plan to transition to a zero-emission bus fleet, the way forward for transit agencies and provincial/local governments, the strategy to transition to a clean fleet, relevant experiences, recent developments, best practices, issues with large-scale deployment, and the lessons learned. It will also provide information on procuring, financing, operating, and maintaining clean buses and infrastructure. The conference will also highlight opportunities and technological innovations.
The conference will bring together policymakers, transit agencies, state transport departments, local government officials, OEMs, suppliers of bus components, technology providers, energy providers, charging solution suppliers and battery manufacturers, hydrogen-fueling infrastructure providers, funding agencies, consultants, researchers, and academicians.
The key confirmed speakers include:
• Luc Lamontagne, Director General, Information Technologies and Innovation, Société de transport de Montréal (STM)
• Bem Case, Head of Vehicle Programs, Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)
• Carrie Hotton-MacDonald, Branch Manager, Edmonton Transit Service (ETS)
• Vincent Rodo, Director-Transit Operations & Maintenance, City of Brampton
• Alexandra Gallo, Project Manager- Infrastructures, Société de transport de Laval (STL)
• Scott Gillner, Senior Policy Advisor, City of Brampton
• James McDonald, Director, Saskatoon Transit
• Greg Panuccio, Director, Business Development, Linde Canada Inc.
• Moneeb Durrani, Sales Manager – EV Charging, eBus & Transit, ABB
• Matthew Blieske, CEO, LIFTE H2
• Paul Netzband, Partner, EquiCharge Solutions
• Jost Geweke, Business Development Manager, PSI Transcom GmbH
• Nicole Geneau, Senior Vice President of Development, AlphaStruxure
Learn more: https://www.chfca.ca/event/clean-buses-in-canada/
Check out more events: https://mobilitymakers.co/mobility-events-calendar