Clean Buses in Europe 2023
The mission of this conference is to discuss the progress and highlight opportunities in the deployment of clean buses, especially zero-emission buses (ZEBs), in the region.
To discuss these developments, challenges and opportunities, Global Mass Transit is organising its sixth annual conference on “Clean Buses in Europe”, on May 11-12, 2023 at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, The Netherlands.
It will examine European Commission’s latest initiatives, nationwide programmes, city-level commitments, relevant experiences, best practices, issues with large-scale deployments, lessons learnt and the role of rapidly evolving technology in the area of zero-emission buses and related infrastructure.
It will also provide information on formulating urban strategy plans, as well as on procuring, financing, operating and maintaining clean and zero-emission buses.
Some of the topics that will be discussed :
- Role of zero-emission buses in journey to net-zero in Europe
- EU initiatives in promoting clean buses
- Guidance on Clean Vehicles Directive, Sustainable and Smart Mobility Strategy, Revision of the Alternative Fuels Infrastructure Directive, Fit for 55 Package
- Transitioning to zero-emission buses: Strategies, policies, case studies, experience so far and best practices
- Plans of cities in Europe for the deployment of clean buses
- Nationwide programmes for the deployment of clean buses
- Opportunities available for suppliers of clean buses
- Progress in the deployment of zero-emission buses
Check out all the events: https://mobilitymakers.co/mobility-events-calendar