The Roads & Traffic Expo 2023
The Roads & Traffic Expo 2023 represents the region’s most important roads, traffic and motorway infrastructure event. It is intentionally designed to inspire and encourage knowledge exchange and to showcase disruptive solution providers who promise world-class excellence and infrastructure delivery.
It unites all stakeholders, road operators and government, leaders who are planning, maintaining, developing, managing and future-proofing the regions road networks.
Topics to be discussed:
- PANEL Recover and reshape the city of tomorrow: the 2050 roadmap for urban passenger transport
- A comprehensive plan for modernizing traffic, public transport and mobility
- Discovering large-scale demonstrations of an Automated Road Transport System (ARTS)
- Capabilities and infrastructure upgrades to promote road user safety and decongest traffic
- Implementing digital payments in urban mobility: closing the contactless journey loop
- The rise of smart cities in the Middle East and beyond: technology and UX shaping the future of urban mobility
- Complete roads: building roads that are safe for the pedestrian and bicycle user first
- And many more…
Check out more events: https://mobilitymakers.co/mobility-events-calendar