Henry Ford Health Congress: The Eye, The Brain, and The Auto
Learn the Impact of Autonomous Vehicles on Healthcare at Henry Ford Health Congress: The Eye, The Brain, The Auto. On 3o Oct- 1 Nov 2022.
The 10th World Research Congress on Vision and Driving and the Impact of Autonomous Vehicle Technology on Healthcare.
Have a clearer understanding of the progress being made in autonomous vehicle development. Discuss a better idea of where the healthcare universe will fit in the automotive industry.
With experts and supporters on the field. Three-day hybrid world research congress meeting focusing on driver’s vision and cognition. On the impact of autonomous vehicle technology on healthcare.
The congress will include platform presenters, keynote speakers, panel presentations, and virtual demonstrations. Identify improved research methods to study vision and subsequently. Standardizing driving assessment and licensure evaluation in the United States.
- AI/Machine Learning Experts
- Automated, Connected, Electrical & Shared (ACES) Engineers and Designers
- Automotive Designers (Interior and Exterior)
- Design Thinking Experts
- Engineers and Researchers
- Immersive, Virtual and Augmented Reality Developers
- Instrument Panel Designers
- Military Planners
- Mobility Experts
- Systems Engineers
- Telematics Experts
- User Experience Designers
- General Public
- Automotive/ Transportation Community
- Medical Community
Learn more: Click Here!
Check out more events: https://mobilitymakers.co/mobility-events-calendar