The Autonomous public transport webinar hosted by Forum Virium Helsinki and the Sohjoa Baltic project focuses on autonomous public transport on European level. How to ensure the role of smart mobility solutions in our cities? Join us to hear keynotes from experts, researchers and city officials providing facts and visions for the people designing the cities’ future.
- How to run a business, based on driverless technology? Lars Polgren, Project Manager, Nobina Technology Sweden.
- What are the legal obstacles on the way to sound use cases of driverless transport? Matthias Hartwig, Head of mobility department, IKEM, Berlin.
- What did we learn from the autonomous pilots in Baltic Sea Region? Magdalena Szymańska, Project Coordinator at City Hall of Gdansk.
- Autonomous vehicles as a part of public transport system in Oslo. Vibeke Harlem, Director of Mobility Solutions, Ruter AS.
- What we should know about the Artificial Intelligence and Energy efficiency in driverless transport? Dr. Mauro Bellone, Roboticist, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg
- Is Your City ready? Taina Haapamäki, Managing Director, FLOU, Helsinki.