Webinar: EV Charging Law in Germany and the EU
Has-to-be GMBH is dedicated to the topic of eMobility.
This virtual event, will focus on the latest evolutions in EV Charging regulations. The webinar is relevant for all those considering a market entry in Germany and Europe, as well as for those who work in these markets and don’t want to miss out on the latest important regulatory news.
Topics to be discussed :
- The new German Charging Stations Regulation (“Neue Ladesäulenverordnung”)
- The draft for an EU Alternative Fuels Infrastructure Regulation (“AFIR”)
- Amendments to the German Pricing Information Directive (“Preisangabenverordnung”) for EV Charging
- New developments in tax law around EV Charging
- The current situation with regards to ”Eichrecht”
Register here : https://webinar.has-to-be.com/en/ev-charging-law-germany-eu