Smart Transport National Conference 2023
The UK’s largest two-day conference for senior private and public sector transport leaders and policymakers to work together to transform the UK’s transport network and achieve net zero.
Hear from the country’s leading policy makers and private sector experts on how they are working together to deliver transport decarbonisation and understand the important role you can play during the Smart Transport National Conference in London, on November 21 – 22, 2023.
Senior UK policymakers and Government officials will share valuable insight and knowledge to help the public and private sectors collaborate and turn future transport goals into reality at November’s Smart Transport Conference in London. The conference will address the important issues of the moment including:
- Future trends: what will future transport systems look like in the UK
- Delivering net-zero: Unpacking the Governments decarbonisation plan
- Active Travel initiatives: best practise case studies from around the world
- How to get public buy-in when implementing clean air initiatives
- Mobility hubs: Exploring scalability, adaptability and potential uses
- Freight solutions: modal shift and last mile delivery
- Integrated transport, integrated ticketing and Mobility as a Service (Maas)
- Electric vehicles and EV charging infrastructure
Check out more events: https://mobilitymakers.co/mobility-events-calendar