Renewable Energy Revenues Summit 6 – 7 June, 2023 | Hilton London Tower Bridge
Optimising Trading, Power Purchase Agreements & Merchant Offtake
Year-over-year, the prices of European PPAs have increased 51% so for off-takers, it is business-critical to learn how to risk-manage PPAs to ensure clean energy is delivered cost-effectively.
Meanwhile, energy suppliers must find ways to maximise their revenues from PPAs and trading on the wholesale market to satisfy their financiers, given that subsidy schemes for renewable energy across Europe are being phased out.
The Renewable Energy Revenues Summit will close this divide between the corporates, utility off-takers, generators, asset owners, financiers and law firms so that PPAs are structured in a way that is fair, robust and rewarding for the different counterparties and that opportunities on the wholesale energy market can be taken up. At the Summit you will learn:
- How regulatory, credit, profile, volume and imbalance risks can be mitigated when structuring PPAs
- How to price a PPA despite uncertain macroeconomic conditions, regulatory change and a volatile wholesale market for renewable energy
- How to gain value from renewable energy certificates included in PPAs
- How to hedge effectively when trading renewable energy across the different power markets
- How to use the latest data and modelling to optimize PPAs and power trading
- How PPAs can be best structured for different renewable energy technologies, including wind, solar and batteries
- How to build an energy procurement and trading team to increase certainty in renewable energy trading
Learn more: https://www.renewablerevenue.co.uk/
Check out more events: https://mobilitymakers.co/mobility-events-calendar