Railtex, the International Exhibition of Railway Equipment, Systems & Services, will take place from 9th – 11th May 2023 in Birmingham.
The event is first choice for railway professionals on the lookout for the latest technologies and the ideal platform for exchanging knowledge and views on the latest developments at the heart of the industry.
It covers all aspects of railway technology and provides a showcase for manufacturers in the major fields of rolling stock technology, track and infrastructure and signaling and communications.
The exhibition also serves as a shop window for suppliers of the many other specialized products essential to the efficient and safe operation of the railway and public transport systems.
Among these are vehicle maintenance equipment, fare collection systems, rolling stock leasing, electronics for rail applications and cable technology.
Topics to be discussed at Railtex 2023:
- Rolling Stock
- Railway Civil Engineering
- Track Design, Supply & Construction
- Track & Infrastructure Maintenance
- Signalling & Communications
- Depot & Workshop Equipment & Services
- Plant & Equipment
- Safety & Security Systems
- Electrical products & Equipment
- Measurement, Monitoring & Testing Systems
- Information Technology
- Station Equipment & Passenger Technology
- Human resources & Occupational Health
- Consultancy & Specialised Services
To read more : Click Here!
Check out more events: https://mobilitymakers.co/mobility-events-calendar