The movement of people and goods in urban areas are getting increasingly complex. With the shift in mobility preferences, the emergence of autonomous vehicles, and the complexity of ever-changing traffic conditions, many mobility professionals today are trying to develop strategies that drive operational efficiency while ensuring positive consumer experience and safety.
Join us as we discuss:
• The role of mapping to empower mobility solutions, recent advancements in mapping technology, challenges on the horizon, and how the industry is changing and innovating.
• How mapping and new innovations can benefit mobility-focused organizations to make informed decisions
• The business impact of covid-19 and how they are responding & preparing for recovery
Who should attend:
• Government agencies
• Transport authorities & operators
• Logistics operators
• Ride-share professionals
• Automotive professionals
The Virtual Panel:
• Kevin Bullock, Global Business Development, Maxar (Moderator)
• Mandali Khalesi, Vice President of Automated Driving Strategy & Mapping, Toyota Research Institute – Advanced Development (TRI-AD)
• Philipp Kandal, Head of Engineering, Geo, Grab
• Rupert Mitchell, Chief Strategy Officer, WM Motor