By attending the Brokerage Event taking place during the Nordic EV Summit 2020 you enhance your opportunities to find partners from the EV sector during 15 minute meetings.
By signing up for the matchmaking-event, you will recieve a 20% discount voucher for the main event. You will also get a free entrance to the reception hosted by Innovation Norway, that is taking place after the matchmaking.
The matchmaking is a side event to the Nordic EV summit 2020 and it is free of charge.
The International Energy Agency predicts the number of electric cars in the world could be as high as 220 million units by 2030. All of them must be charged with renewable energy. The main topic for Nordic EV Summit 2020 is “Entering the Electric Era”, and takes on a global perspective along the following four central themes:
• EV Policies around the world
• Energy of tomorrow
• Battery technology and volume
The different activites and themes will also be divided into three areas:
• Land- How can all cars, tractors, trucks and buses become zero emitters through batteries?
• Sea – Ships, ferries and boats: How fast will seaborne transport become electrified?
• Air – Small electric planes are here. When can we choose them on national and even international flights?
Nordic EV summit 2020 will gather policymakers from national and local authorities in the Nordic countries, representatives from the Nordic EV industry, relevant research communities and last but not least the user groups. The Summit will be an important networking arena for stakeholders. You will also get updates on how Nordic industry, research communities, policymakers and citizens together can create a sustainable mobility sector.