- Quickly and effectively deploying service changes to their digital systems, and communicating them to citizens
- Adjusting their service to remain a lifeline for essential workers to get to where they need to be.
In this webinar, we will discuss the tools that help municipalities, transit agencies, and operators, and large businesses to re-tune their mobility services to operate in the current uncertain climate effectively.
Key learning points:
- The importance of MaaS platform management tools to quickly react in times of emergencies.
- How real-time communications with riders are vital during situations like these.
- Case study on how to convert your bus or shuttles fleet to on-demand in one week and continue to serve essential workers.
Brian Swanson, Director, Sales Engineering, Moovit
Brian is responsible for driving customer success through implementations, pilots, proof of concepts, and workshops. Brian joined Moovit in 2018, bringing more than 25 years of experience in enterprise software and services. His background includes a history of customer success at Fortune 500 companies in Insurance & Financial Services, Retail, Hi-Tech, and Manufacturing. Prior positions include Vice President of Cognitive Services at DataSkill, delivering successful IBM Watson projects, Director Sales Engineering at Trilogy, and Senior IT Specialist at IBM. Brian’s recent engagements include the City of Tomorrow Challenge in Pittsburgh, PA for improving women’s safety during nighttime commutes and Community Living Toronto’s Discover My Route for supporting people 18 years of age and older with an Intellectual or Developmental Disability (IDD) to use public transit independently in Toronto.