Can’t attend live? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s finished.
Megatrends are reshaping a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous connected world, driving new requirements and behaviours.
In this free 60-minute webinar, Ricardo’s Kenan Mustafa, Gareth Milton and Tomasz Larkowski present the current landscape of automotive connectivity and explain how using electronic horizon technology can optimise powertrain output and deliver vehicle efficiency benefits.
Key topics and takeaways:
– Consumer behaviours, legislation and technologies that will drive connected solutions
– Connected technologies available today
– Ways in which OEMs can monetise connectivity
– The Ricardo approach to connected powertrain control
– The benefits of connected electronic horizon technology