EV Charge INDIA 2021
The 4th edition of EV Charge conference for the year 2021 to be hosted by EMobility+ on the 26th & 27th of August. Due to current social distancing norms and restrictions on travel, the conference will be organized virtually over the digital platform. The 2-day event will feature insightful presentations and informed debate between, senior experts and government representatives on the key topics involved in the roll-out of EV charging infrastructure and the latest technology trends in EV Charging. The program will also look at the wider implications for the interconnected transportation, infrastructure, and energy industries. EV Charge 2021 will bring together regulators, government authorities, utilities, grid and charging station operators, investors, and OEMs to provide an opportunity to understand the role of different stakeholders in building a nationwide charging network and help shape the future of e-mobility in India.
Key topics will include:
- The Indian EV Charging Infra Landscape- Creating a Systematic EV Infrastructure For Private & Public Use
- The State of EV Charging Innovations, Technology Evolutions, Manufacturing & Sustainable Supply chain
- Digital & Smart Technology Trends For A Better Charging Experience
- Setting Up Commercially Viable EV Charging Business & Investment Opportunities
- Battery Swapping: An Alternative Feasible Solution For EV charging
- Charging Electric-vehicle fleets: How to seize the emerging opportunity?