Data-driven Urban Mobility in Europe (Online)
The mission of the conference is to discuss the recent developments in creation of a Common European Mobility Data Space, the progress so far, the policy and regulatory framework for data-driven smart urban mobility, the initiatives taken by the EC, country-level initiatives to create a mobility data space, the key benefits, challenges and the way forward.
The conference will provide a platform for transit agencies, governments, cities and private companies to explore data-driven solutions for integrated multimodal transport, ITS, operations optimisation, stakeholder communication through data visualisation, network planning and high-quality customer service.
Here are some of the topics that will be discussed :
- Data interoperability and quality
- Mobility data space: Architecture and components
- Investing in next-generation tools and infrastructures to store and process data
- EC’s Smart and Sustainable Transport Strategy
- Regulation on European data governance and impact on mobility
- Creation of a Common European Mobility Data Space