This free webinar will look at COV-19 impacts including agile home working, public transport resilience, changes in travel behaviour, how to embrace and sustain the positive changes where possible, and the potential of future transport when things ‘get back to normal’.
This webinar will be hosted by our Midlands Regional Representatives, Sian Fox of Integrated Transport Planning (ITP) and Anna Newey of Mott MacDonald, who will facilitate the session, and offer their own insights and tips into working from home and how we can encourage sustainable active modes of travel to continue after this time.
• Welcome/Introductions – Sian Fox of ITP and Anna Newey of Mott MacDonald
• Chloe Williams, Travel Demand Manager at Transport for West Midlands, focusing on TfWM’s new agile working toolkit, public transport and potential mitigation to get people using it again after the lockdown.
• Annette Smith and Alex Clewett of Mott MacDonald on the future in a post-COVID-19 world
• Q&A via the Chat window
• Quickfire session – we’ll ask 5 people from the delegate list to share digital comms tips/how they’ve adapted their work/what they’ve learnt/the future world
• Wrap up, final comments, Q&A and next steps