The University of Thessaly organises the 5th Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility in Skiathos Island, Greece on 27 – 29 May 2020. The topic of the Conference is: “Advances in Mobility as a Service Systems”.
Participants will disseminate knowledge and exchange good practices in the area of urban transportation. Sub-themes that will be touched upon during the Conference include social networks and traveller behaviour, traffic emissions and environmental impacts, and city logistics systems.
CSUM2020 thematic fields include the following:
- Public transport and demand responsive systems
- Reshaping transport modelling
- Transformational technologies
- Connected and autonomous vehicles and fleets
- Accelerating deployment: Governance and business models
- Accelerating deployment: Trials, pilots and case studies
- Data sharing
- Smart cities
- Social networks and traveller behavior
- Traffic emissions and environmental impacts
- Smart urban logistics systems
- Human factors
- Infrastructure resilience
The conference highlights will be:
- A three-hour training course will be offered to a limited number of researchers and practitioners with hands-on applications on MaaS modelling. The course will be free of charge for the Conference participants.
- Distinguished researchers will give keynote speeches on the emerging technologies and innovative applications.