Cenex-LCV is the UK’s premier low carbon vehicle event incorporating four keys features:
- Technology exhibition
- Extensive seminar programme
- Facilitated networking with the low carbon community
- Ride & drive of the latest research & development and commercially available vehicles
LCV is run by Cenex, the UK’s first centre of excellence for low carbon and fuel cell technologies with assistance from Supporting Partners including the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, the Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, the Office for Low Emission Vehicles, the Department for International Trade, the Advanced Propulsion Centre, the Automotive Council, Innovate UK, the Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership, Zenzic, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, and Connected Places Catapultp.
Cenex prides itself on ensuring the decision makers of the UK industry attend the event with all major stakeholders, key manufacturers, supply chain representatives and government officials from the UK present.
The LCV event aims to:
- Provide a showcase for UK capabilities, positioning the UK as a leader in LCV technology development and exploitation
- Build organisations’ awareness and confidence to adopt Low Carbon Vehicle technologies in vehicles and in fleet operations
LCV2019 set a new record with over 4,779 attendees and over 258 exhibitors.
Cenex-LCV is the place to meet UK decision makers and industry experts; the perfect opportunity to showcase your business, your industry and your technology.
This years’ events will still be taking place virtually on 18 -19 November, due to the ongoing impact of #COVID19.
You can download a copy of the seminar program here: https://www.cenex-lcv.co.uk/seminars
And you can register for the event for free via: https://register.cenexevents-2020.co.uk/cenex-lcv-cam