American Hydrogen Forum 2023
The American Hydrogen Forum returns for its 3rd edition on March 15 – 16, 2023, in Houston, TX.
This event provides a platform for relevant stakeholders from the government, research, technology and service sectors to join a clean energy debate and collaborate in searching for sustainable hydrogen economy solutions.
Topics to be discussed :
- Powering the energy transition: the role of hydrogen and carbon value chains
- Multiple considerations/solutions for a responsible energy transition
- Unlicking Hydrogen Economy Potential
- Fluor’s gasification solution
- IHI’s development of ammonia combustion technologies
- From plate to process to plant: metallica bipolar plates for fuel cells
- Developing and deploying a hydrogen network to enable net zero
- Production and storage of liquid hydrogen
- Hydrogen infrastructure technologies: past, present and future
- Hydrogen heavy duty mobility
- Rotating equipment in hydrogen liquefaction
- and many more !
Read more : https://www.ushydrogenforum.com/
Check out more events: https://mobilitymakers.co/mobility-events-calendar