In the space of just fifteen years, Transports publics, the European Mobility Exhibition, has become a not-to-be-missed event for professionals in the sector, reflecting its vibrancy and growth.
At the same time, public transport itself has undergone profound changes, disrupting the traditional players and leading to the emergence of the entrants. To keep step with the changes in our sector and continue developing mobility for the twenty-first century together, our event is getting a new name: European Mobility Expo.
Exhibition allows enterprises to fulfil a number of key aims:
- Meet qualified decision-makers and establish useful sales contacts.
- Promote their latest innovations and expertise.
- Raise their profile and enhance their image with industry stakeholders.
- Benefit from the free conferences to gather information, discuss european current affairs.
Exhibition presents all mobility sectors :
- Transport authorities, local authorities
- E-ticketing, e-money
- Design, fittings, accessibility, street furniture
- Industry, manufacturing, subcontracting (rail, road, active mobility, cable transport)
- Engineering, public works, infrastructures, civil engineering, signage
- Mobility operators
- Passenger information systems
- Safety and security
- Digital technologies and apps, passenger information
And so on.
FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT 🚀 #MOBILITYMAKERS
Copyright © 2020 Mobility Makers