With increasing road congestion, air taxis/eVTOLs (vertical take-off & landing) have now formed a new line of business for airports, airlines, railway stations and city authorities, providing a new way for passengers and packages to arrive on time.
From the supporting infrastructure to the services that air taxis will provide, the time to benefit from these opportunities is now. To stay ahead of the advances, join the world’s first AIR TAXI WORLD SUMMIT 2020 held on 16-18 of June 2020 at London Hilton Heathrow Airport.
What will be discussed:
- Final Goal – Aircraft to Hotel: Is it Really Possible?
- How do airports & rail station make money?
- Infrastructure implications, Charging facilities & Impact on city/land planning
- Legislation to support Passenger Drones & the UTM systems
- Safe Integration of Air Taxis and Transport network
- Urban Air Mobility principles
- Commercial application Opportunities
- Security Concerns & Managing Noise
- Legal issues of Autonomous Vehicles
- AI / Vehicle Data (privacy, data ownership)
- Leading Vehicle Developers Discussions
- Hybrid Electric Propulsion & Electrification
- Regional & Sub Regional Market Developments
- Key Challenges in the Urban Environment
FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT 🚀 #MOBILITYMAKERS
Copyright © 2020 Mobility Makers