In light of COVID-19 economic and health crises, it is more important than ever before to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, increase the number of available housing units on the market and create communities where people feel safe walking, biking, and enjoying the outdoors. Updating parking and transportation demand management (TDM) requirements are important steps in increasing affordability, improving environmental sustainability, and increasing opportunities for safe, convenient, and enjoyable biking and walking.
- Ann Cheng, GreenTRIP Program Director, Transform
- Darin Ranelletti, Policy Director for Housing Security, City of Oakland
- Mathew Reed, Policy Manager, SV@Home
- Tim Woloshyn, Director of Development, Urban Catalyst Fund
- Moderated by Sarah Cardona Director of Climate Policy & Advocacy, Greenbelt Alliance