The EV charging stations market is expected to worth $38.9 Billion by 2027. The lack of charging infrastructure, including fast charging options are currently the biggest challenges to widespread EV adoption. What needs to be done to advance EV-ready infrastructure – is Asia ready to take this on?
Join us as our panel experts share their latest insight on:
• The opportunities across Asia for EV charging
• Key challenges in the electrification of mobility in Asia -from geographical to regulatory frameworks
• Standardization of EV charging and its advantage
• Jacques Borremans, Managing Director, APAC, CharIN E.V.
• Wybren van der Vaart, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, BrightBlu
• Henrik Wigermo, Head of Governmental & External Affairs, Southeast Asia, BMW Asia
• Dr. Ali Izadi-Najafabadi, Head of Intelligent Mobility, BloombergNEF
Who should attend:
• Government agencies
• Transport authorities
• Automotive manufacturers
• EV & charging solution providers
• Micromobility service providers