The University of Thessaly, Department of Civil Engineering, Traffic, Transportation and Logistics Laboratory – TTLog, organizes the 5th Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility – CSUM2020. The theme of this year’s Conference is: “Advances in Mobility as a Service Systems”.
Considering the growing concern over COVID-19 we are announcing that CSUM2020 is moving to a Virtual Conference on June 17-19, 2020.
The main aim of the CSUM is the dissemination of knowledge and the exchange of good practices among researchers and practitioners in the domain of urban transportation.
The 1st CSUM was organized in Volos on 14 December 2012 with main focus on “Green modes of transport”. The 2nd CSUM, also organized in Volos on 5 – 6 May 2014, was emphasizing on “Public transport and the use of ITS applications in urban mobility”. The 3rd CSUM was realized in Volos on 26 – 27 May 2016, and its theme was “Anthropocentric approach in urban mobility planning”. The 4th CSUM took place in Skiathos Island on 24 – 25 May 2018 and its theme was “Data analytics: Paving the way to sustainable urban mobility”.
- Public transport and demand responsive systems
- Reshaping transport modelling
- Transformational technologies
- Connected and autonomous vehicles and fleets
- Accelerating deployment: Governance and business models
- Accelerating deployment: Trials, pilots and case studies
- Data sharing
- Smart cities
- Social networks and traveller behavior
- Traffic emissions and environmental impacts
- Smart urban logistics systems
- Human factors
- Infrastructure resilience